FAQ About Claire's Piercing FAQ
At Claire's, we are only able to pierce with the piercing earrings we have in store. Our piercing earrings are completely sterile and are made to be used for ear piercings.
- Medical Grade Stainless Steel
- 14K Gold
- 24k Gold Plated
- To ensure proper healing, always keep your hands clean before touching a new piercing
- Clean the front and back of your ears twice a day with the provided Aftercare Solution; while cleaning your ears, twist the earring two to three times
- Do not remove of tighten the earring backs
- Keep the piercing free from soaps, perfumes, or hair products
- Our Rapid Aftercare Solution offers a 3 week heal time for lobe piercing and a 6 week heal time for cartilage piercings
As long as there are two employees present we are able to pierce at the same time! There’s not always multiple employees present, so we do recommend calling ahead of time to find out when and if two employees will be available! You can contact us at (304) 255-1330!
Claire's offers a safe, sterile and easy piercing process. Our employees are trained to make the experience as safe and comfortable as possible. All piercing equipment is sanitized before and after each customer, and piercing earrings are completely sterile.
Our Piercing Specialists can walk you through the entire process, from selecting your earrings, positioning the piercing, and teaching you piercing aftercare!
We use an industry-leading, high-quality system designed to provide a sterile experience. The benefits of our system include:
- Fully disposable, single-use, sterilized cartridges for a hygienic piercing
- A touch-free piercing instrument that avoids direct contact with your ear
- Use of hand pressure for greater control and precision during piercing
- Automatic and secure placement of piercing back on the earring post for ultimate comfort after piercing