FAQ About Harry Potter
- Harry Potter and The Philosopher's Stone
- Harry Potter and The Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix
- Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them?
- Quidditch Through the Ages
- The Tales of Beedle The Bard
- Harry Potter and The Cursed Child
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald
Gryffindor represents bravery, daring, nerve and chivalry.
Hufflepuff represents loyalty, hard work, dedication and patience.
Slytherin represents ambition, leadership, cunning and resourcefulness.
Ravenclaw represents wisdom, curiosity, creativity and wit.
There are 8 of them but in 2 different titles.
- 3rd years and up;
- Care of Magical Creatures
- Muggle Studies
- Study of Ancient Runes
- 6th and 7th years;
- Advanced Arithmancy Studies
- Ancient Studies
- Ghoul Studies
- Magical Theory
- Muggle Art
- Muggle Music
He who must not be named is a Harry Potter books' and movies' villain. Some people call him You-Know-Who, some people say The Dark Lord. The real name is Lord Voldemort which is comes from Tom Marvolo Riddle. By swapping the letters, Tom Marvolo Riddle can also be written as Lord Voldemort.