FAQ About Individual Savings Accounts

Individual Savings Accounts
one year ago | alfred

What happens to my ISA if I move abroad or change my residency status?

If you move abroad or change your residency status, you can keep your existing ISA, and it will continue to benefit from tax advantages in the UK. However, you will generally be unable to contribute new funds to your ISA while you are a non-resident. Tax implications in your new country of residence should be considered, as they may