Kingston University Finance

FAQ About Kingston University Finance

Kingston University Finance Kingston University Finance
2 years ago | hazal

Can students apply for loans?

As long as you are a UK student resident in England and younger than 60 years old, you can apply for a loan for postgraduate masters degrees. Apart from postgraduate certificates (PgCert) and postgraduate diplomas (PgDip), all taught and research-based courses can apply for loans. Some doctoral research students can be eligible to borrow funds to help with tuition fees and living costs. 


Already a member? Login.

Place this code where you want the questions and answer appear on your website.

<div class="faq-container"></div><script channelShortName="kingston-university-finance" id="faq-question-list-script" src=""></script>
Click to copy