FAQ About Bristol
Bristol one year ago | faqabout
- Bristol Old Vic: Built in the 1760s, Bristol Ol Vic is located on King Street and is Bristol's largest theatre.
- Clifton Suspension Bridge: You can take great landscape photos from both the left and right of the bridge. After walking on the bridge and enjoying the view, you can climb the rocky hill on the right, which is the highest point of the city.
- Bristol Cathedral: It is a historic cathedral that was founded in 1140 and is located on College Green. Its unique architecture is worth seeing.
- Bristol Zoo Gardens: One of the must-see places when you go to Bristol is Bristol Zoo Gardens. It is home to more than 400 exotic, endangered animals.
- Bristol Museum & Art Gallery: Admission to the Bristol Museum & Art Museum in Clifton is free. Stuffed animals, reliefs, unique collections from Ancient Egypt and much more can be seen in the museum, where paintings by international painters of all ages can be seen.