FAQ About Raven
Raven Bank is a digital finance platform offering users many banking and financial services. With free intra-bank transfers and 30 free inter-bank transfers, we provide you with a fast, reliable and secure way to send and receive money. Our different saving plans help you build a cosy financial nest, offering up to 15% annual interest on savings. Raven Bank users can also access instant, short-term personal and business loans with flexible repayment options at affordable interest rates.
Setting up your Raven Bank account is easy; all you have to do is follow these 4 easy steps:
- Download the Raven Bank app on your Android or iOS mobile device.
- Sign up using your legal name, providing your email address and phone number.
- Verify your account using your BVN and NIN. You would also need to submit a verified proof of identification.
- Receive your Raven account number and begin banking the Raven way.
Verifying your credentials on the Raven app is really easy. All you need is your BVN and NIN. these details are used to confirm no one is pretending to be you. Using these details, we match the information on the national BVN database owned by the Central Bank and NIMC data account to verify your identity.
Withdrawing from your Raven account is just as easy. follow the steps below;
- Click on the "Send Money" button on the right side of the app.
- Chose whether you wish to send money to a Raven User or a Non-Raven user.
- Simply fill in the account number you’d like to send money to, confirm the correct details, and submit.
When sending, the recipient will usually receive the transaction in 1-10 minutes on the regular processing speed setting, and 1-24 hours on the economy. For receiving, we have no control over how long it will take for the transaction to complete.
The Raven Millionaire Program (RMP) is a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) project by Raven Bank targeted explicitly at different individuals from diverse localities with very little or no resources and means of livelihood.
If you think your PIN may have been compromised or just wish to change this to a new one, you can update this by following these steps:
- After logging in to the RVN Wallet, tap on Menu.
- Select Security Settings.
- Choose Update PIN.
- Enter your current PIN Enter the new PIN and confirm this on the next page.
To reset your own password on Raven cloud, visit https:// app.raven.com/auth/forgot-password. Then enter your email address associated with your Raven account, and click “Submit”. A password reset link will be sent to your email address if it is valid.
Transfer from (Raven - Raven) = ₦5,000,000.00 per day and ₦1,000,000.00 per transfer.
Transfer from (Raven - Other Banks) = ₦1,000,000.00 per day and ₦200,000.00 per transfer.
There is no limit to the funds you can receive in your Raven account because it is unlimited while receiving.
Generating Bank statements on the Raven app is very easy. Follow the steps below.
- Log into your Raven app and click on "MORE" with a setting icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Select the "Bank Statements" button and select the duration range from the ones provided.
- Then click the "Generate Statement" button
- A mail will be sent to your email address containing an attached bank statement.
To get started, follow the steps below;
- Sign in to your raven account and click "more" at the bottom right of your screen/ dashboard.
- click "Identity Verification" and "Address Verification" on the next screen.
- Select the state of residence and local government from the dropdown menu. then click "Proceed."
- You will receive a "Location Permission" prompt that'll allow us to verify your address without affecting your app use. Click " Proceed."
- Next, you must confirm whether or not you are at the address you intend to verify. If you are, select "yes"; if not, "no"
- If you choose no, you must enter the location on the map and select "Proceed."
At this stage, the app will return you to the previous page while we verify your address in the background. Once your verification is complete, we will send you a prompt.
If you run into any problems while verifying your address, don't hesitate to contact our customer support team in-app via the live chat feature.