FAQ About What I need to know?

What I need to know?
one year ago | projectsfhcgmailcom

What if my clients is working abroad?

You must execute an SPA if you need someone else to deal with your real estate property in the Philippines.

Special Power of Attorney, better known simply as "SPA," is a legal document used in the Philippines which authorizes another person to do things on your behalf. Said document must be notarized, which means that it should be signed in front of a notary public.

It is far preferable to ask a relative to assist you.

Our sales department will send an SPA agreement for the principal borrower to sign.